That was a trick!
After publishing my Witch on Halloween (https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Qz8ZrE) I decided to fix some weaknesses caused by time pressure. I intended to regroom the eyebrows and eyelashes only, but then I added volume to the hair, then added a displacement map to the skin, then refreshed makeup, then reshaped the hat and blouse, then refreshed colour correction... And then I compared the new version with the previous one... and I couldn't believe I posted that. :D I hope you agree I made progress. ;)
* Hair groomed with Houdini Grooming Tool
* Smoke simulated in Houdini with Pyro solver
* Character mesh sculpted in Zbrush, textured in Substance Painter
* Rendered in Houdini with Arnold render engine
If you like my work, I invite you to check out my Instagram too: https://instagram.com/aluta.roma/ where I post wips and more. ;)